July is here & summer is here! The air will become more humid along with the heat. The hair & skin will need sun protectants to keep harmful rays away when outdoors. Aveda has some great product that help in this area.
Doing weekly or monthly facials are important to maintain healthy skin. Aveda has two types of masques to do at home.While doing your facial, you could put a hair masque on your hair. With summer here, Aveda Comforting Tea makes a wonderful ice tea to enjoy.
Aveda Plus. is having DOUBLE PIONTS! Thursday July 22 thru Sunday July 25!!! It is much easier to redeem the points. Uptown Looks can now redeem for product if available and make a service certificate with enough points.
Stop in to view Mario's collection of hand blown-glass!! From small vases to display bowls to a large cactus goblet!
* For the glass items, please call, as the items are from a local artist.
* We are open for walk-in retail & visitors again!
* We are still requiring the use of face masks for people who are unvaccinated.
We offer curbside pick-up for product orders for your convenience. Please call/text 217-753-4115 to place you order.
* Please visit the Aveda Link on this website to place your order with Aveda, if you chose on-line ordering. Thank You
1. Nutriplenish Curl Gelee is here!! Just in time for summer. This product is for the extreme curly hair and needs more than Be Curly Enhancer can give. Curl Gellee has curl attraction & hold all in one.
2. Botanical Repair Line was launched last fall.
This line is for clients whose hair needs a little extra attention after bleach services. Shampoo, Conditioner, & a Leave-in Conditioner are for all hair types, and then the Intensive Strengthening Masque has two options, Light/Rich. This line helps hair rebuild strength from coloring services or styling w/ flat irons.
3. Botanical Kinectics has added three great new serums to the line. These are designed to give instant results. where the Tulasara serums need 4 weeks or so to see results and are long lasting. The Botanical kinetics serums are priced around 50.00. They go on after you cleanse & before moisturizer.
* Also, when ordering Aveda products on-line, Please visit our website www.uptownlookssalon.com, then use the link for Aveda.com, as we receive commission from Aveda for the orders!!
Thanks so much for visiting our website, we can't wait to see you!
Karen & Kevin Clarke